Welcome to CLN's 3rd Annual Corporate Learning Week 2015!
The 3rd Annual Corporate Learning Week 2015 will cover winning strategies for training tomorrow's leaders, just-in-time learning, and organizational development solutions that stick. You'll learn how to continuously improve, innovate and document the success of your learning & training initiatives through case studies, workshops, site tours, an Executive Learning Lab and illustrations of best-in-class training policies and practice. More information coming soon.
Come learn from the best! Act now. Register yourself and a team of key people today!
Facts about Corporate Learning Week:
- 200+ L&D leaders attended in 2014; 70% hold Director-level or higher organization-wide roles
- 170+ companies from Fortune 500, Global 2000 and leading training organizations
- 80+ speakers took the stage in 2014 contributing to over 90+ hours of content devoted to maxmizing the impact of corporate L&D
- 30+ exhibitors featuring the world’s best academic partners and technology solutions
- 15+ countries represented in 2014
- 20+ Corporate University Best-in-Class Award finalists competed to win "Learning Leader of the Year", "Corporate University of the Year" and more
- 80%+ end-user attendance, ensuring the best L&D executive networking in the industry
- 1 week that is always 100% customizable to you
About the Conference:
Corporate Learning Week 2015 will bring together a multidisciplinary audience including corporate L&D, OD and Talent Management executives; corporate university parnters; and innovative learning technologists. If your organization has learning and development programs or is in the process of developing and deploying a corporate university you can't afford to miss this conference!
Corporate Learning Week 2015 is the BEST event in the US where you can meet your peers to network and take away key strategies for successfully leading a Learning Organization as well as best practices in employee training, development and engagement.
Testimonials for Corporate Learning Week: