Welcome to Corporate Learning Network's 16th Annual Corporate Learning Week!
For today's learning and development leaders, the bar has been unequivocally raised. Innovators are finding new and exciting ways to prepare and train their workforces. Tired of tradeshows solely focused on learning design with non-industry keynotes? We are too. If learning and development is your priority, you won't want to miss Corporate Learning Week as we uncover the future of learning—and your role in the evolution! The 16th Annual Corporate Learning Week will cover winning strategies for training, learning, organizational & workforce development. You'll learn how to support & document the success of your learning & training initiatives through actual case studies, examples and illustrations of best-in-class training policies and practices
Come learn from the best! Act now. Register yourself and a team of key people today!
What's New for 2014?
- MORE: 6 skill-based interactive workshops, site tours & master classes
- MORE: Corporate University Best-In-Class Awards 2014 features six new categories
- MORE: Year-round knowledge sharing through CorporateLearningNetwork.com
- NEW: "Business Behind the Magic" Disney Experience
- NEW: Expo Hall LearnTECH Zone
- NEW: In-depth tracks: Aligning Learning & Training with the Business; Learning Innovation; Learning Analytics and Talent Management
- NEW: Executive Learning Lab: Dedicated Track for CLOs & Learning VPs
- NEW: Onsite mobile app to navigate the exhibit hall and schedule meetups
Fast Facts about the 16th Annual Corporate Learning Week:
- 250+ in attendance in 2013, 350+ expected in 2014 (See Who Attended Last Year)
- 170+ companies from Fortune 500, Global 2000 and leading training organizations
- 70+ speakers expected to take the stage in 2014
- 45+ content-driven sessions to choose from
- 40+ exhibitors featuring the world’s best academic partners and technology solutions
- 15+ countries represented in 2013
- 20+ Corporate University Best-in-Class Award finalists to problem solve with you
- 75%+ end-user attendance, ensuring you’re meeting cross-industry counterparts
- 6 interactive skill-based workshops, site tours and master classes
- 1 week of your time with a learning experience 100% customizable to you
About the Conference:
Corporate Learning Week will bring together a multidisciplinary audience including corporate executives, university heads and government officials. If your organization has learning and development programs or is in the process of developing and deploying a corporate university you can't afford to miss this conference!
Corporate Learning Week is the ONLY event in the US where you can meet your peers to network and take away key strategies for successful development and deployment of a Learning Organization as well as focusing on training, developing and engaging employees within a corporate setting.
Testimonials for Corporate Learning Week: