2013 CUBIC Awards
The Corporate University Best-in-Class, or CUBIC™ Awards, were established to honor, recognize and promote internal training organizations and corporate universities that set standards of excellence in a variety of categories relating to performance and results.
A virtual "who's who" panel of leading practitioners and authoritative academics from the world of training and development has been formed to evaluate and score award applications. Past winners include Fortune 500 companies, small to mid-sized companies, global organizations, non-profits and governmental training groups.
Regardless of the size of your organization or your budget, if your organization prides itself on crafting & implementing results-focused training and organized continuous learning activities that have resulted in significant productivity improvement and innovation, we encourage you to apply and get the recognition you deserve!
Join us during the Awards Luncheon on Thursday, November 15th as winners are recognized for their unique achievements and contributions to individual & organizational productivity. Don’t miss your opportunity to meet with current and future leaders in workforce learning and development.
Applications Deadline is Friday, September 6, 2013
2013 finalists will be announced at the end of September, 2013
WHY APPLY FOR CUBIC AWARD?
As a Winner, You Will:
- Be featured in a large number of industry and marketing publications and articles, in addition to a post show press releases.
- You will have multiple opportunities to detail how your ITO/Corporate University makes its present operations more effective; identifies and realizes its potential for making significant contributions to organizational productivity improvement and continuously makes its existing ITO/CU into a new organization for a new future.
- Be celebrated at the CUBIC Awards Luncheon at the 15th Annual Corporate Learning Week on November 14th, 2013 at Disney's Yacht Club Resort in Orlando.
- Participate in the awards panel discussion on Thursday, November 14th
- Have the opportunity to present at Corporate Learning Week 2014
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org